Psycho said he killed my mother


Mind control weapon, brain manipulation dream - July 20, 2026


Psycho said  this morning, July 20th

He killed my mother.

P manupulated my brain

My younger sister and her friend I didn't know appeared.

While we were talking, my sister disappeared, and only her friend and I were left.

Because I didn't know my family's contact information, I looked for my sister to get the phone numbers.

I searched the neighborhood alleys, but she was nowhere to be seen, and her friend was hiding her number.

Her friend wouldn't give it to me either.

P manipulated my brain to make me think about what I wated to know.


My brain thought him I wanted to know my family's contact information.

I met my younger brother, but his business had failed by P, and his intelligence had dropped, making him a fool.


They said my mother passed away this morning, 

A few months ago, P said they shot a mind control weapon at my youngest sister to torture her.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

해일 인터네셔널 대표 김형준 Korean Paranoid Police Ruined My Brother's Business, try to kill him and my mother, torture by Mind control weapon

어머니, 남동생을 팤쎃돟이 죽이고 있어요